Some updates:
- Spring semester has started. Only two more semesters before I have an MBA.
I'm taking 6 classes (1 of which will end on Friday and another which ends by February 22). I'm also working four jobs (UPS, R.O., grader for MGMT 110, and writing tutor for MGMT 234) and competing in the Google Adwords Marketing Competition. UPS has delved into the whole cost-cutting deal, so my hours there have been reduced to 8:20-10PM, instead of the usual 8:20-10:20. Hours are no longer guaranteed, but as long as I still have benefits, I'll be okay.
- Knee shows more improvement.
I started working out again last Wednesday after a month hiatus from PT. My knee was sore, but that was from putting on too many weights and thinking I could be at the point where I had been. Now I'm trying to keep up a weekly workout routine. Also, I can finally bend my knee with full flexion! There's still swelling, but that's minimal. I'm starting get feeling back in the knee itself (underneath my kneecap where the surgeons had disrupted a nerve to get in there and harvest part of my hamstring), so that's awkward. Occasionally, I'll feel pins and needles there where feeling is coming back. The incision site is still tender, but that's to be expected.
- Chinese New Year is today. 15 days of being good!
- MUST STOP PROCRASTINATING.
- So much homework.
- Family is good.
I'm getting along a bit better with my parents and my siblings. Better now than later.
- Got so much going on.
I'm still in the Half.com book-selling business. So far I've gotten several people to use me as their middleman in selling on the site. Good reviews and good feedback! I have to search for an internship this summer like, RIGHT NOW. I'm glad I'm taking career strategies this early in the semester. I just revamped my resume and now working on a fantabulous cover letter.
That's it for now! :) Hope everyone is having a great start to 2009. Happy Lunar New Year!
1 comment:
ah, I like your goals. I'm on a big goal-setting kick right now - I never thought to post them in my blog though (haha yes, one of the goals is to remember to update my real blog). Good call.
-Jessica
Post a Comment