10 months after officially becoming an MBA, I've found myself in Toronto and Geneva for business. No longer am I stuck in the world of endless written assignments analyzing another case study, nor am I chained to the table in a study room in the new Management building. Instead, I've found myself constantly evolving over the past few years, from undergraduate to graduate student to an analyst who is now playing a role in my group's (and my company's) growth.
I looked back on the posts I wrote in '08 and '09 and found the complaining I'd tossed about to be quite trivial. I was such a different person in 2008, and in 2009. Ive decided not to rid myself of those memories, however negative and trivial they may be, for they document the person who I used to be and how I have become who I am today.
I've enjoyed my trip to Geneva immensely. I've gotten along well with the Swiss, and hospitality is everywhere. There are obvious differences between what exists here and what I'm used to in the States, and this drives me to want to explore Europe and other continents moreso. I have no idea what my future holds at this point, but I do know that travel will be a big part of this transformation. I've definitely gotta pick up some more languages throughout the process as well.
Lots to do when I get home; looking forward to more changes.
1 comment:
I am excited about your new found love for traveling. Europe is an amazing and big place to be. There are so many countries that sit right next to each other but have their own individuality. I hope that when I graduate, I will find a place for myself where I am content and love my life. Right now its just intense! lol
Post a Comment