Wednesday, January 5, 2011

May 2011 trump 2010 in awesomeness.

Yes, I know this post is late. I don't have much time these days, despite only working two jobs during the weekdays. So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2010 in review:

- Graduated from Simmons a second time with my MBA
- Vacationed in Vegas for the second time in 4 months (August 2009 and January 2010)and met my current significant other there
- Started working full time at the pharma company I interned at for 7 months
- Took on more responsibility than required at said company (regional support along with program team support along with franchise team support)
- Moved to an apartment community 5 minutes away from my day job
- Became vested in the pension offered by the union at my night job
- Traveled back and forth to upstate NY, RI, CT, and throughout the New England area during the summer
- Attended 2 weddings
- Traveled to Toronto to meet the Canada team for 1 day, to Geneva for 1 week for training, and to Paris for 2 days for year-end meeting
- Planned my last day ever at my night job
- Went to a glass blowing demonstration
- Had my annual psychic reading done
- Spent more time with friends and family than I had in the past

Of course, lots more happened, but unfortunately, human minds fail in separating the memories when so much good stuff happens.

I hope 2011 turns out to be an excellent year, and that many more good things happen to me, my loved ones, and to the world. (Please, no hurricanes, earthquakes, volcano explosions, etc. near me, thanks.)

No comments: